Robert P Olympia
Affiliation: Pennsylvania State University
- The preparedness of schools to respond to emergencies in children: a national survey of school nursesRobert P Olympia
Department of Emergency Medicine, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center, Saint Barnabas Health Care System, Newark, New Jersey, USA
Pediatrics 116:e738-45. 2005....
- Emergency planning in school-based athletics: a national survey of athletic trainersRobert P Olympia
Department of Emergency Medicine, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center, Saint Barnabas Health Care System, Newark, NJ, USA
Pediatr Emerg Care 23:703-8. 2007..To use nationally published guidelines to examine the preparedness of schools in the United States to respond to emergencies associated with school-based athletics...
- Natural disasters and mass-casualty events affecting children and families: a description of emergency preparedness and the role of the primary care physicianRobert P Olympia
Penn State Hershey Medical Center, Penn State Hershey Children s Hospital, Hershey, PA, USA
Clin Pediatr (Phila) 49:686-98. 2010..To determine the compliance of a select number of families with national recommendations for disaster preparedness...
- Compliance of child care centers in Pennsylvania with national health and safety performance standards for emergency and disaster preparednessRobert P Olympia
Department of Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics, Penn State Milton S Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, PA 17033, USA
Pediatr Emerg Care 26:239-47. 2010..To determine the preparedness of child care centers in Pennsylvania to respond to emergencies and disasters based on compliance with National Health and Safety Performance Standards for Out-of-Home Child Care Programs...
- Compliance of middle school-aged babysitters in central Pennsylvania with national recommendations for emergency preparedness and safety practicesNicole M Hackman
Department of Pediatrics, Penn StateHershey Medical Center, 500 University Drive, Hershey, PA 17033, USA
Clin Pediatr (Phila) 51:574-83. 2012..To determine the compliance of middle school-aged babysitters with national recommendations for emergency preparedness and safety practices...