John R Moran
Affiliation: Pennsylvania State University
- Slow progress on meeting hospital safety standards: learning from the Leapfrog Group's effortsJohn Moran
Department of Health Policy and Administration, Penn State University, University Park, PA, USA
Health Aff (Millwood) 32:27-35. 2013..In the absence of mandatory reporting, policy makers might need to act to address these challenges to ensure improvements in quality...
- Long-term employment effects of surviving cancerJohn R Moran
Department of Health Policy and Administration, Penn State University, University Park, PA 16802, USA
J Health Econ 30:505-14. 2011..We find that as long as two to six years after diagnosis, cancer survivors have lower employment rates and work fewer hours than other similarly aged adults...
- Contracting with limited commitment: evidence from employment-based health insurance contractsKeith J Crocker
Pennsylvania State University, USA
Rand J Econ 34:694-718. 2003..These results illustrate the importance of commitment in the design of long-term contracts, and provide an additional rationale for the bundling of health insurance with employment...
- Long-term effects of cancer survivorship on the employment of older workersPamela Farley Short
Department of Health Policy and Administration, The Pennsylvania State University, 116 Henderson Building, University Park, PA 16802, USA
Health Serv Res 43:193-210. 2008..To estimate the long-term effects of cancer survivorship on the employment of older workers...
- Medical expenditures of adult cancer survivors aged <65 years in the United StatesPamela Farley Short
Department of Health Policy and Administration, Center for Health Care and Policy Research, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA 16802, USA
Cancer 117:2791-800. 2011..Most studies of expenditures for cancer survivors in this age group have been based on the Medical Expenditure Panel Survey (MEPS) and were limited to "affected survivors."..