Jessica N Mittler
Affiliation: Pennsylvania State University
- Market characteristics and awareness of managed care options among elderly beneficiaries enrolled in traditional medicareJessica N Mittler
Department of Health Policy and Administration, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA 16802 6500, USA
Medicare Medicaid Res Rev 1:E1-19. 2011..Medicare beneficiaries' awareness of Medicare managed care plans is critical for realizing the potential benefits of coverage choices...
- Making sense of "consumer engagement" initiatives to improve health and health care: a conceptual framework to guide policy and practiceJessica N Mittler
Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA 16802, USA
Milbank Q 91:37-77. 2013..There is limited and mixed evidence regarding the value of different interventions...
- Using websites to engage consumers in managing their health and healthcareJessica N Mittler
Center for Health Care and Policy Research, Penn State University, University Park, PA 16802, USA
Am J Manag Care 18:s177-84. 2012..This study provides insight into the potential of local community health information websites to cultivate and support consumer engagement through website positioning and content choices...
- Market variations in intensity of Medicare service use and beneficiary experiences with careJessica N Mittler
Health Policy and Administration, The Pennsylvania State University, 604 Ford Building, University Park, PA 16802, USA
Health Serv Res 45:647-69. 2010..Examine associations between patient experiences with care and service use across markets...
- Turning readmission reduction policies into results: some lessons from a multistate initiative to reduce readmissionsJessica N Mittler
1 Department of Health Policy and Administration, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania
Popul Health Manag 16:255-60. 2013..Population Health Management 2013;16:255-260). ..
- Evaluating a community-based program to improve healthcare quality: research design for the Aligning Forces for Quality initiativeDennis P Scanlon
Department of Health Policy and Administration, Penn State University, University Park, PA 16802, USA
Am J Manag Care 18:s165-76. 2012..The research design, data, and challenges faced in the evaluation of this 10-year initiative are discussed...