Affiliation: Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine
Location: Hershey, PA, USA
- Growth hormone and insulin-like growth factor-1 concentrations in women with fibromyalgiaJennifer S McCall-Hosenfeld
Endocrine Hypertension Division, Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
J Rheumatol 30:809-14. 2003..To determine activity of the growth hormone-insulin-like growth factor-1 (GH-IGF-1) axis in women with fibromyalgia (FM)...
- Sexual satisfaction and cardiovascular disease: the Women's Health InitiativeJennifer S McCall-Hosenfeld
VA Boston Healthcare System, Boston, MA, USA
Am J Med 121:295-301. 2008..We investigated whether dissatisfaction with sexual activity, a domain of female sexual dysfunction, is associated with prevalent and incident cardiovascular disease in postmenopausal women...
- Correlates of sexual satisfaction among sexually active postmenopausal women in the Women's Health Initiative-Observational StudyJennifer S McCall-Hosenfeld
Department of Public Health Sciences, Division of General Internal Medicine, Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine, Hershey, PA, USA
J Gen Intern Med 23:2000-9. 2008..Satisfaction with sexual activity is important for health-related quality of life, but little is known about the sexual health of postmenopausal women...
- Factors associated with sexual assault and time to presentationJennifer S McCall-Hosenfeld
Departments of Medicine and Public Health Sciences, Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine, Hershey, PA 17033, USA
Prev Med 48:593-5. 2009..Using data from the Massachusetts Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (SANE) program, we examine sexual assault and survivor characteristics and their association with time to presentation after sexual assault...
- Sexual assault in the military and its impact on sexual satisfaction in women veterans: a proposed modelJennifer S McCall-Hosenfeld
Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine, Milton S Hershey Medical Center, Division of General Internal Medicine, 500 University Drive MC HU15, Hershey PA 17033, USA
J Womens Health (Larchmt) 18:901-9. 2009..Sexual assault in the military (SAIM) is associated with decreased sexual satisfaction. However, mediators of this association have not been fully described...
- Receipt of preventive counseling among reproductive-aged women in rural and urban communitiesJennifer S McCall-Hosenfeld
Pennsyvania State University College of Medicine, Hershey, Pennsyvania, USA
Rural Remote Health 11:1617. 2011..It was hypothesized that demographic differences in rural and urban communities, as well as differential healthcare resources, explain rural-urban healthcare disparities in preventive counseling...
- Women veterans' reproductive health preferences and experiences: a focus group analysisKristin M Mattocks
Yale University School of Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine, 950 Campbell Avenue, New Haven, CT 06516, USA
Womens Health Issues 21:124-9. 2011..We sought to characterize women veterans' experiences with, and preferences for, reproductive health services in the VA...
- Transition to overweight or obesity among women of reproductive ageMarianne M Hillemeier
Department of Health Policy and Administration, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA 16802, USA
J Womens Health (Larchmt) 20:703-10. 2011..This study identifies factors associated with transition in body mass index (BMI) category to overweight or obesity status over a 2-year period among women of reproductive age...