John J Liang
Affiliation: Pennsylvania State University
- Diagnosis and management of retroperitoneal ancient schwannomasHaroon A Choudry
Department of Surgery, University Hospitals, Case Medical Center, Cleveland, OH, USA
World J Surg Oncol 7:12. 2009..They generally reach large proportions before producing symptoms due to mass effect. We describe three cases of retroperitoneal ancient schwannomas and discuss the diagnosis and management of these tumors...
- Significance of overexpression of alpha methylacyl-coenzyme A racemase in hepatocellular carcinomaWei Li
Department of Pathology, University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, Houston, TX 77030, USA
J Exp Clin Cancer Res 27:2. 2008..This study aims to evaluate immunohistochemical expression of the AMACR in neoplastic and nonneoplastic liver lesions, and assess its value in the diagnosis of hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC)...
- High levels of expression of human stromal cell-derived factor-1 are associated with worse prognosis in patients with stage II pancreatic ductal adenocarcinomaJohn J Liang
Department of Pathology, Penn State Milton S Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, Pennsylvania 17033, USA
Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 19:2598-604. 2010..The expression and significance of SDF-1 in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma (PDA) have not been systematically studied...
- Expression of MAP4K4 is associated with worse prognosis in patients with stage II pancreatic ductal adenocarcinomaJohn J Liang
Department of Pathology, The University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Clin Cancer Res 14:7043-9. 2008..MAP4K4 plays an important role in transformation, invasiveness, adhesion, and cell migration. However, the expression of MAP4K4 and its significance in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma (PDA) has not been studied...
- Florid cystic endosalpingiosis presenting as an obstructive colon mass mimicking malignancy: case report and literature reviewJohn J Liang
Department of Pathology, Penn State Milton S Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, PA 17033, USA
J Gastrointest Cancer 38:83-6. 2007..To our knowledge, this is only the second reported case in the English literature of this entity presenting as an obstructive colon mass...