Timothy E Gookin
Affiliation: Pennsylvania State University
- Whole proteome identification of plant candidate G-protein coupled receptors in Arabidopsis, rice, and poplar: computational prediction and in-vivo protein couplingTimothy E Gookin
Department of Biology, The Pennsylvania State University, Mueller Laboratory, University Park, PA 16802, USA
Genome Biol 9:R120. 2008....
- Common and unique elements of the ABA-regulated transcriptome of Arabidopsis guard cellsRui Sheng Wang
Department of Physics, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA 16802, USA
BMC Genomics 12:216. 2011....
- Gene-sharing networks reveal organizing principles of transcriptomes in Arabidopsis and other multicellular organismsSong Li
Biology Department, Pensylvania State University, University Park, Pensylvania 16802, USA
Plant Cell 24:1362-78. 2012..Common gene-sharing patterns observed in the four model organisms suggest that gene sharing evolved as a fundamental organizing principle of gene expression in diverse multicellular eukaryotes...
- Boolean modeling of transcriptome data reveals novel modes of heterotrimeric G-protein actionSona Pandey
Department of Biology, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA 16802, USA
Mol Syst Biol 6:372. 2010..Our method holds significant promise for analyzing analogous 'switch-like' signal transduction events in any organism...
- Topology assessment, G protein-coupled receptor (GPCR) prediction, and in vivo interaction assays to identify plant candidate GPCRsTimothy E Gookin
Department of Biology, Mueller Laboratory, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA, USA
Methods Mol Biol 1043:1-12. 2013....