Affiliation: Pennsylvania State University
- Prophylactic urokinase in the management of long-term venous access devices in children: a Children's Oncology Group studyPeter W Dillon
Department of Surgery, Division of Pediatric Surgery, Penn State College of Medicine, Hershey, PA 17033, USA
J Clin Oncol 22:2718-23. 2004....
- Developing a NSQIP module to measure outcomes in children's surgical care: opportunity and challengePeter Dillon
Penn State Children s Hospital, Hershey, Pennsylvania 17033, USA
Semin Pediatr Surg 17:131-40. 2008..This manuscript describes the development of that Children's ACS-NSQIP module...
- Persistent vascular defects in lung allografts attributed to defective endogenous endothelial progenitorsMala R Chinoy
Lung Development Research Program, Department of Surgery, The Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine, Hershey, Pennsylvania 17033, USA
J Surg Res 124:14-22. 2005..1] developed a subcutaneous allograft model. We adopted their model to assess the influence of neovascularization or the "host-graft vascular development" on hypoplastic lung structure and growth...
- Completely minimally invasive approach to restorative total proctocolectomy with j-pouch construction in childrenAndreas H Meier
Division of Pediatric Surgery, PennState University, Hershey, PA, USA
Surg Laparosc Endosc Percutan Tech 17:418-21. 2007..We present a completely minimally invasive approach to accomplish the same goal, using a combined laparoscopic and endorectal technique and present our current clinical results with this method...
- Economic implications of current surgical management of gastroesophageal reflux diseaseChristopher J Blewett
Division of Pediatric Surgery, Penn State College of Medicine, Hershey, PA, USA
J Pediatr Surg 37:427-30. 2002..Because concerns persist regarding increased costs associated with this technique, the authors studied the economic parameters of antireflux surgery at their institution...
- The relationship of pulmonary artery pressure and survival in congenital diaphragmatic herniaPeter W Dillon
Division of Pediatric Surgery, Department of Surgery, Penn State College of Medicine, Hershey, PA, USA
J Pediatr Surg 39:307-12; discussion 307-12. 2004..Hypothesizing that the evolution of the pulmonary hypertension would determine clinical outcome, the authors examined pulmonary artery pressures in relation to survival in their CDH patients...