Affiliation: Pennsylvania State University
- Integrating varieties of life course conceptsDuane F Alwin
Department of Sociology and Center for Life Course and Longitudinal Studies, University Park, Pennsylvania State University, PA 16802, USA
J Gerontol B Psychol Sci Soc Sci 67:206-20. 2012....
- A life-span developmental perspective on social status and healthDuane F Alwin
Department of Sociology and Population Research Institute, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, 16802, USA
J Gerontol B Psychol Sci Soc Sci 60:7-14. 2005..The article ends with a brief summary of where future research is headed and novel developments in the study of social status and health...
- Social status and risky health behaviors: results from the health and retirement studyLinda A Wray
Department of Biobehavioral Health, Pennsylvania State University, 315 Health and Human Development East, University Park, 16802, USA
J Gerontol B Psychol Sci Soc Sci 60:85-92. 2005..We focus on a hypothesized mechanism that may underlie the well-documented link between social status and health-behavioral health risks...
- Social status, risky health behaviors, and diabetes in middle-aged and older adultsLinda A Wray
Department of Biobehavioral Health, The Pennsylvania State University, 315 East Health and Human Development, University Park, PA 16802, USA
J Gerontol B Psychol Sci Soc Sci 61:S290-8. 2006....
- POPULATION STRUCTURE/HEALTH/BIOLOGY OVER THE LIFE COURSEDUANE ALWIN; Fiscal Year: 2005..The program has a strong, decade long record of effective recruitment, training, and placement of trainees. ..
- Internatl Conf.on the Future of Cognitive Aging ResearchDUANE ALWIN; Fiscal Year: 2005..g. an edited volume) and through the organization of GSA symposia on the topic, as well as press releases at the time of the conference and executive summaries of the conference results for NIH use. ..
- Center on Population Health and AgingDUANE ALWIN; Fiscal Year: 2008..abstract_text> ..
- Latent Growth Curve Models of Cognitive AgingDUANE ALWIN; Fiscal Year: 2009..g., selection issues, retest effects, censored regression models to handle floor effects, and other models for conceptualizing change. ..