Affiliation: Pediatrix Medical Group
- Ultrasound and fetal diagnosisKaren Filkins
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of California, Irvine, California, USA
Curr Opin Obstet Gynecol 17:185-95. 2005..The purpose of this review is to highlight publications from the last year that have advanced the use of ultrasound in obstetrics...
- Elevated first-trimester nuchal translucency increases the risk of congenital heart defectsRay O Bahado-Singh
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Ohio 45267 0526, USA
Am J Obstet Gynecol 192:1357-61. 2005..We sought to evaluate the association between first trimester nuchal translucency measurement and the risk for major congenital heart defect in chromosomally normal fetuses...
- Sequential pathways of testing after first-trimester screening for trisomy 21Lawrence D Platt
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Cedars Sinai Medical Center and David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Obstet Gynecol 104:661-6. 2004....
- First-trimester screening for trisomies 21 and 18Ronald Wapner
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA 19102, USA
N Engl J Med 349:1405-13. 2003..First-trimester markers of aneuploidy have been developed, but their use in combination has not been adequately evaluated in clinical practice...
- Association of extreme first-trimester free human chorionic gonadotropin-beta, pregnancy-associated plasma protein A, and nuchal translucency with intrauterine growth restriction and other adverse pregnancy outcomesDavid Krantz
NTD Laboratories Inc, 403 Oakwood Road, Huntington Station, NY 11746, USA
Am J Obstet Gynecol 191:1452-8. 2004....