Lynne K Garrity-Ryan
Affiliation: Paratek Pharmaceuticals
- Small molecule inhibitors of LcrF, a Yersinia pseudotuberculosis transcription factor, attenuate virulence and limit infection in a murine pneumonia modelLynne K Garrity-Ryan
Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc, Boston, MA 02111, USA
Infect Immun 78:4683-90. 2010..The MAR family of transcription factors is well conserved, with members playing central roles in pathogenesis across bacterial genera; thus, the inhibitors could have broad applicability...
- N-hydroxybenzimidazole inhibitors of the transcription factor LcrF in Yersinia: novel antivirulence agentsOak K Kim
Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc, 75 Kneeland Street, Boston, Massachusetts 02111, USA
J Med Chem 52:5626-34. 2009..These results demonstrate that N-hydroxybenzimidazole inhibitors, exemplified by 14, 22, and 36, are effective antivirulence agents and have the potential to prevent infections caused by Yersinia spp...
- N-Hydroxybenzimidazole inhibitors of ExsA MAR transcription factor in Pseudomonas aeruginosa: In vitro anti-virulence activity and metabolic stabilityMark C Grier
Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc 75 Kneeland Street, Boston, MA 02111, USA
Bioorg Med Chem Lett 20:3380-3. 2010..aeruginosa was demonstrated in a whole cell assay. Select N-hydroxybenzimidazole inhibitors were stable in an in vitro human liver microsomal assay...
- MarA, SoxS and Rob function as virulence factors in an Escherichia coli murine model of ascending pyelonephritisPaul Casaz
Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc, 75 Kneeland Street, Boston, MA 02111, USA
Microbiology 152:3643-50. 2006..Deletion of soxS or rob alone was more detrimental than the removal of marA. Thus, all three proteins contribute to virulence in vivo...
- In vitro and in vivo antimalarial efficacies of optimized tetracyclinesMichael P Draper
Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 57:3131-6. 2013..Optimized compounds may allow lower doses for treatment and chemoprophylaxis. If safety margins are adequate, dosing in children, the group at greatest risk for malaria in countries in which it is endemic, may be feasible...