Affiliation: Palmer Center for Chiropractic Research
- Military report more complementary and alternative medicine use than civiliansChristine Goertz
Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, IA 52803, USA
J Altern Complement Med 19:509-17. 2013..The study objective was to estimate complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) use among active duty military and compare data with civilian use...
- Adding chiropractic manipulative therapy to standard medical care for patients with acute low back pain: results of a pragmatic randomized comparative effectiveness studyChristine M Goertz
Palmer Center for Chiropractic Research, Davenport, IA 52803, USA
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 38:627-34. 2013..Randomized controlled trial...
- Collaborative Care for Older Adults with low back pain by family medicine physicians and doctors of chiropractic (COCOA): study protocol for a randomized controlled trialChristine M Goertz
Palmer College of Chiropractic, Palmer Center for Chiropractic Research, 741 Brady St, Davenport, IA 52803, USA
Trials 14:18. 2013....
- Patient-centered outcomes of high-velocity, low-amplitude spinal manipulation for low back pain: a systematic reviewC M Goertz
Palmer College of Chiropractic, 741 Brady St, Davenport, IA, United States
J Electromyogr Kinesiol 22:670-91. 2012..Future SM studies for LBP would benefit if some of these issues were addressed by the scientific community before further research in this area is conducted...
- Collaborative Care for Older Adults (COCOA), Palmer College of ChiropracticChristine Goertz
Palmer Center for Chiropractic Research, 741 Brady Street, Davenport, IA 52803, USA Tel 563 884 5150
J Allied Health 39:e135-6. 2010....
- Effect of spinal manipulation on sensorimotor functions in back pain patients: study protocol for a randomised controlled trialDavid G Wilder
University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA, USA
Trials 12:161. 2011..This study evaluates the sensorimotor function in the lumbopelvic region, as measured by postural sway, response to sudden load and repositioning accuracy, following SM to the lumbar and pelvic region when compared to a sham treatment...