Affiliation: Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Identification of major histocompatibility complex-regulated body odorants by statistical analysis of a comparative gas chromatography/mass spectrometry experimentAlan Willse
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, 902 Battelle Boulevard, Richland, Washington 99354, USA
Anal Chem 77:2348-61. 2005..Several dozen MHC-regulated compounds are found, including two known mouse pheromones, 2,5-dimethylpyrazine and 2-sec-butyl-4,5-dihydrothiazole...
- Individual odortypes: interaction of MHC and background genesAlan Willse
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, WA 99354, USA
Immunogenetics 58:967-82. 2006....
- Differentiation of gram-negative bacterial aerosol exposure using detected markers in bronchial-alveolar lavage fluidDavid Wunschel
Chemical and Biological Signature Sciences, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, Washington, United States of America
PLoS ONE 4:e7047. 2009..This report demonstrates the potential for small protein and peptide marker profiles to identify aerosol exposure in a short post-exposure time frame...
- Quantitative oligonucleotide microarray fingerprinting of Salmonella enterica isolatesAlan Willse
Statistics and Quantitative Sciences Group, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, WA 99352, USA
Nucleic Acids Res 32:1848-56. 2004..We outline additional steps required to produce such a protocol...
- Small protein biomarkers of culture in Bacillus spores detected using capillary liquid chromatography coupled with matrix assisted laser desorption/ionization mass spectrometryDavid Wunschel
Chemical and Biological Sciences, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, WA 99354, United States
J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci 843:25-33. 2006..The resulting method can be used to identify discriminating proteins as potential biomarkers of growth media, which might ultimately be used for source attribution...
- On the definition and measurement of human scent: comments on Curran et AlGeorge Preti
J Chem Ecol 32:1613-6; author reply 1617-23. 2006