Affiliation: Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Rapid and sustained nuclear-cytoplasmic ERK oscillations induced by epidermal growth factorHarish Shankaran
Systems Biology Program, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, WA, USA
Mol Syst Biol 5:332. 2009..Our characterization of single-cell ERK dynamics provides a quantitative foundation for understanding the regulatory structure of this signaling cascade...
- Receptor downregulation and desensitization enhance the information processing ability of signalling receptorsHarish Shankaran
Computational Biology and Bioinformatics Group, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland WA 99352, USA
BMC Syst Biol 1:48. 2007....
- HER/ErbB receptor interactions and signaling patterns in human mammary epithelial cellsYi Zhang
Computational Biology and Bioinformatics Group, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, WA, 99352, USA
BMC Cell Biol 10:78. 2009..Using our clone library, we have quantified the receptor activation patterns and systematically tested the validity of the existing hypotheses about the interaction patterns between HER1-3 receptors...
- Regulation of receptor tyrosine kinase signaling by endocytic traffickingH S Wiley
Environmental and Health Sciences Division, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, WA 99352, USA
Traffic 2:12-8. 2001..This may act as a mechanism to produce ligand-specific signals. Thus, trafficking could play diverse roles in receptor signaling, depending on the specific cell and tissue type...
- Computational modeling of the EGF-receptor system: a paradigm for systems biologyH Steven Wiley
Biological Sciences Division, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, WA 99352, USA
Trends Cell Biol 13:43-50. 2003..The success of EGFR modeling can be a guide to combining models and experiments productively to understand complex biological processes as integrated systems...
- Should software hold data hostage?H Steven Wiley
Biomolecular Systems Initiative, Biological Sciences Division, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, Washington 99352, USA
Nat Biotechnol 22:1037-8. 2004
- Integrating multiple types of data for signaling research: challenges and opportunitiesH Steven Wiley
EMSL, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, WA 99352, USA
Sci Signal 4:pe9. 2011..However, solving the fundamental issues of data sharing will enable the investigation of entirely new areas of cell signaling research...
- Achieving molecular selectivity in imaging using multiphoton Raman spectroscopy techniquesG R Holtom
Pacific North west National Laboratory, PO Box 999, Richland, WA 99352, USA
Traffic 2:781-8. 2001..A particularly powerful aspect of CARS microscopy is its ability to selectively image deuterated compounds, thus allowing the visualization of molecules, such as lipids, that are chemically indistinguishable from the native species...
- A model of cytokine shedding induced by low doses of gamma radiationJ H Miller
Washington State University Tri Cities, Richland, WA 99354, USA
Radiat Res 163:337-42. 2005....
- Regulated Ligand Access in Control Receptor ProcessesH Wiley; Fiscal Year: 2004..In addition, they should provide some general insights into how other growth factor systems are regulated. ..