Grigoriy E Pinchuk
Affiliation: Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Constraint-based model of Shewanella oneidensis MR-1 metabolism: a tool for data analysis and hypothesis generationGrigoriy E Pinchuk
Biological Sciences Division, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, Washington, United States of America
PLoS Comput Biol 6:e1000822. 2010..This work illustrates how integration of computational and experimental efforts facilitates the understanding of microbial metabolism at a systems level...
- Pyruvate and lactate metabolism by Shewanella oneidensis MR-1 under fermentation, oxygen limitation, and fumarate respiration conditionsGrigoriy E Pinchuk
Biological Sciences Division, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, P O Box 999, MS P7 50, Richland, WA 99352, USA
Appl Environ Microbiol 77:8234-40. 2011..The results further indicate that pyruvate reduction coupled to formate oxidation may be accompanied by the generation of proton motive force...
- Utilization of DNA as a sole source of phosphorus, carbon, and energy by Shewanella spp.: ecological and physiological implications for dissimilatory metal reductionGrigoriy E Pinchuk
Biological Sciences Division, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, WA 99352, USA
Appl Environ Microbiol 74:1198-208. 2008....
- Sustained H(2) production driven by photosynthetic water splitting in a unicellular cyanobacteriumMatthew R Melnicki
Biological Sciences Division, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, Washington, USA
MBio 3:e00197-12. 2012....
- NMR methods for in situ biofilm metabolism studiesPaul D Majors
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, MSIN: K8-98, Richland, WA 99352, USA
J Microbiol Methods 62:337-44. 2005..These results represent progress toward our ultimate goal of correlating time- and depth-resolved metabolism and mass transport with gene expression in live in situ biofilms using combined NMR/optical microscopy techniques...
- Spatially resolved analysis of glycolipids and metabolites in living Synechococcus sp. PCC 7002 using nanospray desorption electrospray ionizationIngela Lanekoff
Chemical and Materials Sciences Division, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, PO Box 999, K8 88 Richland, WA 99352, USA
Analyst 138:1971-8. 2013..The methodology presented in this study will facilitate future studies focused on molecular-level characterization of interactions between bacterial colonies...