Dana P Piasecki
Affiliation: OrthoCarolina Hip and Knee Center
- Anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction: can anatomic femoral placement be achieved with a transtibial technique?Dana P Piasecki
OrthoCarolina, Sports and Complex Knee Center, Charlotte, NC 28207, USA
Am J Sports Med 39:1306-15. 2011..Recent reports have suggested that a traditional transtibial technique cannot practically accomplish an anatomic anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) reconstruction...
- Anatomical single-bundle anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction with a transtibial techniqueDana P Piasecki
Orthocarolina Sports and Complex Knee Center, Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
Am J Orthop (Belle Mead NJ) 39:302-4. 2010....
- Outcomes after arthroscopic revision rotator cuff repairDana P Piasecki
OrthoCarolina Sports Medicine Division, Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
Am J Sports Med 38:40-6. 2010..Although a number of reports have documented outcomes after open revision rotator cuff repair, there are few studies reporting results after arthroscopic revision...
- Suprascapular neuropathyDana P Piasecki
Sports Medicine Division, OrthoCarolina, Charlotte, NC, USA
J Am Acad Orthop Surg 17:665-76. 2009..In most patients, both open and arthroscopic approaches provide reliable pain relief and improvements in function; return of strength and muscle bulk is less predictable...
- Glenoid bone deficiency in recurrent anterior shoulder instability: diagnosis and managementDana P Piasecki
OrthoCarolina Sports Medicine Center, Charlotte, NC, USA
J Am Acad Orthop Surg 17:482-93. 2009..Along with patient activity level, these criteria can help guide the surgeon in selecting treatment options, which range from nonsurgical care to isolated soft-tissue repair as well as various means of bony reconstitution...