Christine A Tanner
Affiliation: Oregon Health and Science University
- Clinical judgment and evidence-based practice: toward pedagogies of integrationChristine A Tanner
J Nurs Educ 47:335-6. 2008
- Thinking like a nurse: a research-based model of clinical judgment in nursingChristine A Tanner
Oregon and Health Science University, School of Nursing, Portland, Oregon 97239, USA
J Nurs Educ 45:204-11. 2006....
- The curriculum revolution revisitedChristine A Tanner
J Nurs Educ 46:51-2. 2007..It is critical that we continue our efforts to develop nursing pedagogies that are firmly rooted in the research on learning to find a way to best prepare nurses for the 21st century. The curriculum revolution is continuing...
- The Oregon Consortium for Nursing Education: a response to the nursing shortageChristine A Tanner
Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, Oregon, USA
Policy Polit Nurs Pract 9:203-9. 2008....
- Nursing education: current themes, puzzles and paradoxesChristine A Tanner
Oregon Health and Science University, School of Nursing, USA
Commun Nurs Res 40:3-14. 2007..The keys are collaboration and a collective voice for nursing, a willingness to work through long-standing and divisive issues, and most importantly, a moral commitment to the populations we serve...
- Telephone advice nursing services in a US health maintenance organizationSusan E Shapiro
School of Nursing, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, Oregon 97239 3702, USA
J Telemed Telecare 10:50-4. 2004..The likelihood of urgent disposition varied significantly by region. Callers generally used the TAN services for the right reasons, that is, with questions or concerns that could be reasonably handled by telephone advice nurses...
- Connecting the dots: what's all the buzz about integrative teaching?Christine A Tanner
J Nurs Educ 46:531-2. 2007
- Moral decline or pragmatic decision making?: Cheating and plagiarism in perspectiveChristine A Tanner
J Nurs Educ 43:291-2. 2004
- What ever happened to faculty governance?Joyce J Fitzpatrick
Nurs Educ Perspect 27:228-9. 2006
- What ever happened to faculty governance?Christine A Tanner
J Nurs Educ 45:339-40. 2006
- The next transformation: clinical educationChristine A Tanner
J Nurs Educ 45:99-100. 2006
- What are our priorities? Addressing the looming shortage of nursing facultyChristine A Tanner
J Nurs Educ 44:247-8. 2005..And let's be sure that we have faculty in our ranks who have the training, aptitude, and credentials to conduct the research so critical to progress in nursing education...
- The art and science of clinical teachingChristine A Tanner
J Nurs Educ 44:151-2. 2005
- What have we learned about critical thinking in nursing?Christine A Tanner
J Nurs Educ 44:47-8. 2005
- Nursing education research: investing in our futureChristine A Tanner
J Nurs Educ 43:99-100. 2004
- The meaning of curriculum: content to be covered or stories to be heard?Christine A Tanner
J Nurs Educ 43:3-4. 2004
- Global perspectives in nursing educationChristine A Tanner
J Nurs Educ 41:287-8. 2002