LYNNE HG SWARTZ
Affiliation: Oregon Center for Applied Science
- A randomised control study of a fully automated internet based smoking cessation programmeL H G Swartz
Oregon Center for Applied Science, Eugene, OR 97403, USA
Tob Control 15:7-12. 2006..The objective of this project was to test the short term (90 days) efficacy of an automated behavioural intervention for smoking cessation, the "1-2-3 Smokefree" programme, delivered via an internet website...
- INTERACTIVE PROGRAM FOR EFFECTIVE PLAYGROUND SUPERVISIONLynne Swartz; Fiscal Year: 2004..Two separate programs will target four audiences: administrators, playground supervisors, teachers, and parents. The program will be evaluated in a randomized control trial. ..
- Safety Skills Training: Parents of School-Aged ChildrenLynne Swartz; Fiscal Year: 2007..This project will create a behaviorally based program to teach parents what to do to prevent injuries to their school aged child, in an effort to reduce the number of injuries, hospitalizations, medical costs, and missed work days. ..
- Improving Asthma Self-Management for AdultsLynne Swartz; Fiscal Year: 2007....
- Mid-life Women: Preventing Unintended Pregnancy and STIsLynne Swartz; Fiscal Year: 2007..The outcome measures will include: knowledge, beliefs, attitudes, normative expectations, self-efficacy and behavioral intentions regarding prevention of STI's and unintended pregnancy. ..
- Multimedia First Aid Program for FamiliesLynne Swartz; Fiscal Year: 2006....
- Internet Program to Prevent Postpartum Smoking RelapseLynne Swartz; Fiscal Year: 2006..Phase I will provide a feasibility test of this approach by targeting 1 racial/ethnic subprogram and 3 content modules with women attending a Postpartum Care Center in a large managed care hospital. ..
- Parent Training in Child Safety PracticesLynne Swartz; Fiscal Year: 2006..Final product will be in Internet/Intranet, CD-ROM, and DVD-ROM delivery formats. The efficacy of the program will be evaluated in a randomized clinical trial. ..
- A Parent-Child Program to Prevent Adolescent PregnancyLynne Swartz; Fiscal Year: 2006..It will be evaluated in a randomized trial at 2 urban community centers. ..
- Safety Skills Training for Parents of Preschool ChildrenLynne Swartz; Fiscal Year: 2006..The final product will be in Internet/Intranet, CD-ROM, DVD and VHS formats. ..
- Multimedia Program to Promote Positive Bus BehaviorLynne Swartz; Fiscal Year: 2005..abstract_text> ..
- PHARMACOLOGICAL AIDS FOR INTERACTIVE SMOKING CESSATIONLynne Swartz; Fiscal Year: 2004..The pharmacological intervention materials developed in Phase II will be disseminated in both kiosk and Internet/intranet formats. ..
- Multimedia Asthma Self-Management ProgramLynne Swartz; Fiscal Year: 2005..Materials would be presented in different formats for children and parents. Additional materials for schools and care providers would also be created. ..