- The safety, efficacy and acceptability of task sharing tubal sterilization to midlevel providers: a systematic reviewMaria Isabel Rodriguez
Oregon Health and Science University Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology Electronic address
Contraception 89:504-11. 2014..Task sharing is an important strategy for increasing access to modern, effective contraception for women and reducing unmet need for family planning...
- Advance supply of emergency contraception: a systematic reviewMaria I Rodriguez
Department of Reproductive Health and Research, World Health Organization, CH 1211 Geneva 27, Switzerland
Contraception 87:590-601. 2013..Emergency contraceptive pills (ECPs) are an underutilized means to reduce unintended pregnancy. Advance provision of ECPs may increase timely use, thereby decreasing risk of unintended pregnancy...
- Benign vulvar dermatosesMaria I Rodriguez
Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, Oregon 97239, USA
Obstet Gynecol Surv 67:55-63. 2012....
- Ob-gyn special deliveryMaria Isabel Rodriguez
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, Oregon
Obstet Gynecol 111:1199-200. 2008
- Safety and efficacy of contraception--Why should the obese woman be any different?Maria I Rodriguez
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR 97239, USA
Rev Endocr Metab Disord 12:85-91. 2011..Adequate counselling to prevent and/or plan for pregnancy is imperative for these women. Research that investigates the relationship between obesity and contraceptive use is urgently needed...