Affiliation: Oregon Health and Science University
- Status of credentialing alternative providers within a subset of U.S. academic health centersAnne Nedrow
Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR 97239, USA
J Altern Complement Med 12:329-35. 2006..Complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) clinical services are increasingly provided within conventional health care settings...
- Nonhormonal therapies for menopausal hot flashes: systematic review and meta-analysisHeidi D Nelson
Oregon Evidence Based Practice Center, Department of Medical Informatics and Clinical Epidemiology, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR 97239, USA
JAMA 295:2057-71. 2006..Concern regarding the adverse effects of estrogen and other hormones for treating menopausal symptoms has led to demand for other options; however, the efficacy and adverse effects of nonhormonal therapies are unclear...
- Complementary and alternative therapies for the management of menopause-related symptoms: a systematic evidence reviewAnne Nedrow
Department of Medical Informatics, Oregon Evidence Based Practice Center, Portland, OR, USA
Arch Intern Med 166:1453-65. 2006..The objective of this review was to assess the effectiveness of complementary and alternative therapies in the management of menopausal symptoms...
- Development of an integrative patient history intake tool: a Delphi studyMichaela G Lindahl
Benton County Health Department in Corvallis, Ore, USA
Altern Ther Health Med 11:52-6. 2005..To identify patient history intake questions common to four fields of medicine--allopathic, naturopathic, chiropractic, and Traditional Chinese Medicine for potential development of an Integrative Patient History Intake Tool...
- Response to a proposal for an integrative medicine curriculumPatricia J Benjamin
J Altern Complement Med 13:1021-33. 2007..This discussion led to a formal process for responding to the issues raised by the paper...
- Medicine by the Patient's DefinitionAnne Nedrow
J Gen Intern Med 21:1339-40. 2006