Travis M Moschak
Affiliation: Oregon Health and Science University
- Partial inactivation of nucleus accumbens core decreases delay discounting in rats without affecting sensitivity to delay or magnitudeTravis M Moschak
Oregon Health and Science University, USA Electronic address
Behav Brain Res 268:159-68. 2014..Furthermore, the data suggest that the AcbC is able to modulate delay and magnitude sensitivity together, but not either of the two in isolation. ..
- Sensitivity to reinforcer delay predicts ethanol's suppressant effects, but itself is unaffected by ethanolTravis M Moschak
Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR 97239 3098, USA
Drug Alcohol Depend 132:22-8. 2013....
- Acute ethanol administration and reinforcer magnitude reduction both reduce responding and increase response latency in a go/no-go taskTravis M Moschak
Department of Behavioral Neuroscience, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR 97239 3098, USA
Alcohol Clin Exp Res 36:1803-10. 2012..Few studies have examined EtOH's effects on behavioral inhibition in animals, and those that have done so have used Go/No-Go tasks in which no warning cue was provided...
- Mice bred for severity of acute alcohol withdrawal respond differently in a go/no-go taskTravis M Moschak
Department of Behavioral Neuroscience L470, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, Oregon
Alcohol Clin Exp Res 37:1483-90. 2013..One trait that has not been examined in these mice is behavioral inhibition...
- Behavioral disinhibition in mice bred for high drinking in the dark (HDID) and HS controls increases following ethanolMegan E Tipps
Department of Behavioral Neuroscience, Oregon Health and Science University, United States
Drug Alcohol Depend 136:149-52. 2014..It also examined whether the administration of ethanol would result in higher levels of disinhibition in these selected lines compared to the founder stock (HS)...