Affiliation: Oregon Health and Science University
- Correlations of Perceived Deficits Questionnaire of Multiple Sclerosis Quality of Life Inventory with Beck Depression Inventory and neuropsychological testsJesus Lovera
Multiple Sclerosis Center of Excellence West, Portland Department of Veterans Affairs VA Medical Center, Portland, OR 97239 2999, USA
J Rehabil Res Dev 43:73-82. 2006..No significant correlations were found between any of these tests and the PDQ. These results suggest that self-perceived cognitive dysfunction relates more to depression than to objective cognitive dysfunction...
- Ginkgo biloba for the improvement of cognitive performance in multiple sclerosis: a randomized, placebo-controlled trialJ Lovera
Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Portland, OR, USA
Mult Scler 13:376-85. 2007..To determine if Ginkgo biloba (GB) improves the cognitive performance of subjects with multiple sclerosis (MS)...
- Cognition and fatigue in multiple sclerosis: Potential effects of medications with central nervous system activityBarry S Oken
Department of Neurology, Oregon Health and Science University, 3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Road, Portland, OR 97239, USA
J Rehabil Res Dev 43:83-90. 2006....
- Novel method for measurement of fatigue in multiple sclerosis: Real-Time Digital Fatigue ScoreEdward Kim
Department of Neurology, School of Medicine, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR 97239, USA
J Rehabil Res Dev 47:477-84. 2010..RDFS significantly correlated with FSS and MFIS, captured real-time daily and circadian variations in fatigue, and provided multiple measurements of fatigue that provided statistical advantages over FSS and MFIS...
- Therapeutic vaccination with a trivalent T-cell receptor (TCR) peptide vaccine restores deficient FoxP3 expression and TCR recognition in subjects with multiple sclerosisArthur A Vandenbark
Neuroimmunology Laboratory, Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Portland, OR 97239, USA
Immunology 123:66-78. 2008....