Jose F Leis
Affiliation: Oregon Health and Science University
- Central nervous system failure in patients with chronic myelogenous leukemia lymphoid blast crisis and Philadelphia chromosome positive acute lymphoblastic leukemia treated with imatinib (STI-571)Jose F Leis
Oregon Health and Sciences University, Adult Bone Marrow Transplant Program, Portland, OR 97201, USA
Leuk Lymphoma 45:695-8. 2004..These results suggest that IM may not penetrate the intact blood/brain barrier and its implications are discussed...
- Management of life-threatening pulmonary leukostasis with single agent imatinib mesylate during CML myeloid blast crisisJose F Leis
Center for Hematologic Malignancies, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR 97239 3098, USA
Haematologica 89:ECR30. 2004..No electrolyte abnormalities consistent with tumor lysis syndrome were observed. IM may be an effective single agent therapy for pulmonary leukostasis in patients with CML blast crisis who are at the risk for tumor lysis...
- Improved outcome with busulfan, melphalan and thiotepa conditioning in autologous hematopoietic stem cell transplant for relapsed/refractory Hodgkin lymphomaTarunpreet Bains
Center for Hematologic Malignancies, Knight Cancer Institute, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR, USA
Leuk Lymphoma 55:583-7. 2014..There were more cases of severe mucositis but fewer episodes of bacteremia with BuMelTt. Our results suggest that BuMelTt may be a superior conditioning regimen for autoSCT in Hodgkin lymphoma...
- Drug resistance in B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia: predictable by in vitro evaluation with a multiparameter flow cytometric cytotoxicity assayYanping Zhong
Department of Pathology, Oregon Heath and Science University, Portland, Oregon 97201 3098, USA
Cytometry B Clin Cytom 72:189-95. 2007..It would be highly desirable to develop a personalized therapeutic strategy for selection of appropriate drugs or regimens based on the drug sensitivity profiles of leukemic cells from individuals...
- Relapse risk in patients with malignant diseases given allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantation after nonmyeloablative conditioningChristoph Kahl
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, WA 98109 1024, USA
Blood 110:2744-8. 2007..The latter might benefit from cytoreductive treatment before HCT...