Affiliation: Oregon Health and Science University
- Hypnosis for smoking cessation: a randomized trialTimothy P Carmody
San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center, University of California, San Francisco, CA, USA
Nicotine Tob Res 10:811-8. 2008..It was concluded that hypnosis combined with NP compares favorably with standard behavioral counseling in generating long-term quit rates...
- Breast and cervical cancer screening practices and inventions among Chinese, Japanese, and Vietnamese AmericansFrances Lee-Lin
School of Nursing, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, USA
Oncol Nurs Forum 32:995-1003. 2005..To review research on breast and cervical cancer screening practices among Chinese, Japanese, and Vietnamese Americans...
- Breast cancer beliefs and mammography screening practices among Chinese American immigrantsFrances Lee-Lin
School of Nursing, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR 97239, USA
J Obstet Gynecol Neonatal Nurs 36:212-21. 2007..To explore knowledge and beliefs (perceived risk factors, susceptibility, benefits, common barriers, and cultural barriers) in relation to mammography screening practices among Chinese American women...
- Cervical cancer beliefs and pap test screening practices among Chinese American immigrantsFrances Lee-Lin
The School of Nursing, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, USA
Oncol Nurs Forum 34:1203-9. 2007..To examine beliefs and Pap test utilization among Chinese American women, the largest Asian female population in the United States...
- Measuring breast cancer and mammography screening beliefs among Chinese American immigrantsFrances Lee-Lin
Oregon Health and Science University, USA
West J Nurs Res 30:852-68. 2008..89). Whereas these findings contribute to the understanding of the psychometric properties of an instrument targeted for Chinese American women, additional research is needed to evaluate its utility and efficacy for other Asian Americans...
- Impact of family history of high myopia on level and onset of myopiaChung-Ling Liang
Department of Ophthalmology, Kaohsiung Municipal United Hospital, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 45:3446-52. 2004..CONCLUSIONS: This study found strong familial effects on the level and onset of myopia even after adjusting for environmental factors. The parental effect on ocular components in their offspring was primarily on AXL...