Jody L Kujovich
Affiliation: Oregon Health and Science University
- Hormones and pregnancy: thromboembolic risks for womenJody L Kujovich
Division of Hematology Medical Oncology, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR 97239, USA
Br J Haematol 126:443-54. 2004..This review focuses on recent data estimating the thrombotic risk of hormonal therapies and pregnancy in women with and without other thrombotic risk factors...
- Thrombophilia and pregnancy complicationsJody L Kujovich
Division of Hematology Medical Oncology, Oregon Health and Science University, 3181 SE Sam Jackson Park Road, Portland, OR 97239, USA
Am J Obstet Gynecol 191:412-24. 2004..Study design Electronic databases and manual bibliography searches were used to identify studies evaluating the association between thrombophilia and pregnancy loss, preeclampsia, fetal growth retardation, and placental abruption...
- von Willebrand disease and pregnancyJ L Kujovich
Division of Hematology/Medical Oncology, Mail Code: L-586, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR 97239, USA
J Thromb Haemost 3:246-53. 2005
- von Willebrand's disease and menorrhagia: prevalence, diagnosis, and managementJody L Kujovich
Division of Hematology Medical Oncology, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, Oregon 97239 3098, USA
Am J Hematol 79:220-8. 2005..Until these studies are completed, treatment should be individualized based on von Willebrand's disease subtype, patient age, contraceptive needs, and personal preference...
- Hemostatic defects in end stage liver diseaseJody L Kujovich
Division of Hematology and Medical Oncology, Mail Code L 586, Oregon Health and Science University, 3181 Sam Jackson Park Road, Portland, OR 97239 3098, USA
Crit Care Clin 21:563-87. 2005..Fresh frozen plasma, cryoprecipitate, and platelet transfusion remain the mainstays of therapy until larger trials confirm the safety and efficacy of recombinant factor VIIa in this population...
- Clinical utility of factor V leiden (R506Q) testing for the diagnosis and management of thromboembolic disordersRichard D Press
Department of Pathology and Medical Genetics, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland 97201, USA
Arch Pathol Lab Med 126:1304-18. 2002..As FVL is currently the most common recognized familial thrombophilia, it is hoped that these recommendations will assist laboratorians and clinicians caring for patients (and families) with this common mutation...
- Thrombophilia and thrombotic problems in renal transplant patientsJody L Kujovich
Department of Medicine, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR, USA
Transplantation 77:959-64. 2004