Daniel C Hatton
Affiliation: Oregon Health and Science University
- Gestational calcium supplementation and blood pressure in the offspringDaniel C Hatton
Department of Behavioral Neuroscience, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, Oregon 97239, USA
Am J Hypertens 16:801-5. 2003..The current study examined the relationship between calcium supplementation during pregnancy and blood pressure (BP) in the mother and offspring at 3 months and at 2 years postpartum...
- Blood pressure and mesenteric resistance arterial function after spaceflightDaniel C Hatton
Department of Nephrology, Hypertension, and Clinical Pharmacology, Oregon Health Sciences University, Portland, Oregon 97201, USA
J Appl Physiol (1985) 92:13-7. 2002..The resulting decrement in vascular function may contribute to orthostatic intolerance after spaceflight...
- Calcium metabolism and cardiovascular function after spaceflightDaniel C Hatton
Division of Nephrology, Hypertension, and Clinical Pharmacology, Department of Medicine, Oregon Health Sciences University, Portland, Oregon 97201, USA
J Appl Physiol (1985) 92:3-12. 2002....
- Repeated daily injections and osmotic pump infusion of isoproterenol cause similar increases in cardiac mass but have different effects on blood pressureA Roger Hohimer
Department of Ob Gyn, Division of Perinatology, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland 97239 3098, USA
Can J Physiol Pharmacol 83:191-7. 2005..Furthermore, these different routes of administration have different hemodynamic sequelae and could potentially evoke different cardiac phenotypes...
- Symptoms of postpartum depression and breastfeedingDaniel C Hatton
Department of Behavioral Neuroscience at the Oregon Health and Science University, USA
J Hum Lact 21:444-9; quiz 450-4. 2005..The results suggest that depressive symptoms early in the postpartum period may lower the prevalence of breastfeeding...