Affiliation: Oregon Health and Science University
- Environmental influences on children's physical activity and eating habits in a rural Oregon CountyNancy E Findholt
Oregon Health and Science University, Schoolof Nursing La Grande Campus, La Grande, USA
Am J Health Promot 26:e74-85. 2011..CONCLUSIONS. This study provides data on a neglected area of research, namely environmental determinants of rural childhood obesity, and points to the need for multifaceted and multilevel environmental change interventions...
- Perceived barriers, resources, and training needs of rural primary care providers relevant to the management of childhood obesityNancy E Findholt
Oregon Health and Science University, School of Nursing La Grande Campus, La Grande, OR 97850, USA
J Rural Health 29:s17-24. 2013....
- Application of the Community Readiness Model for childhood obesity preventionNancy Findholt
Oregon Health and Science University School of Nursing, La Grande, Oregon 97850, USA
Public Health Nurs 24:565-70. 2007....
- Photovoice engages rural youth in childhood obesity preventionNancy E Findholt
School of Nursing, Oregon Health and Science University, One University Blvd, La Grande, OR 97850, USA
Public Health Nurs 28:186-92. 2011..Utilization of the method also provided a beneficial leadership experience for the youth participants...
- A Community-University Partnership to Prevent Obesity in Rural ChildrenNancy Findholt; Fiscal Year: 2008..Prevention and reduction of childhood obesity is a national public health priority. [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..