A A Deodhar
Affiliation: Oregon Health and Science University
- Axial spondyloarthritis criteria and modified NY criteria: issues and controversiesAtul Deodhar
Division of Arthritis and Rheumatic Diseases OP09, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR, 97239, USA
Clin Rheumatol 33:741-7. 2014..In a live vote at the meeting, 88 % of the members suggested that SPARTAN should engage in either modifying the existing criteria or develop new diagnostic criteria for axial spondyloarthritis. ..
- Development and presentation of the first SPARTAN-GRAPPA educational symposiumAtul Deodhar
Division of Arthritis and Rheumatic Diseases, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, Oregon 97239, USA
Am J Med Sci 345:423-5. 2013..The first symposium was held in Portland, Oregon, on July 27, 2012, during the SPARTAN Annual Meeting...
- Hand bone densitometry in rheumatoid arthritis, a five year longitudinal study: an outcome measure and a prognostic markerA A Deodhar
Oregon Health Sciences University, Portland, OR, USA Royal Cornwall Hospital, Truro, UK
Ann Rheum Dis 62:767-70. 2003..To investigate whether hand bone mineral content (BMC) measurement is an outcome measure for RA and whether the early changes in hand BMC predict functional disability...
- Denosumab-mediated increase in hand bone mineral density associated with decreased progression of bone erosion in rheumatoid arthritis patientsA Deodhar
Division of Arthritis and Rheumatic Diseases, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR 97239, USA
Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 62:569-74. 2010..In this hand bone mineral density (BMD) substudy, we investigated the effects of denosumab on hand BMD and its correlation with hand erosion scores...
- Golimumab reduces sleep disturbance in patients with active ankylosing spondylitis: results from a randomized, placebo-controlled trialAtul Deodhar
Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR 97239, USA
Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 62:1266-71. 2010..To evaluate the effect of golimumab on sleep disturbance in patients with active ankylosing spondylitis (AS)...
- A six-month randomized controlled trial of exercise and pyridostigmine in the treatment of fibromyalgiaK D Jones
Oregon Health and Science University School of Nursing, Portland 97239, USA
Arthritis Rheum 58:612-22. 2008..There is evidence that pyridostigmine (PYD) improves the acute response of GH to exercise in FM patients. The purpose of this study was to evaluate the clinical effectiveness of 6 months of PYD and group exercise on FM symptoms...
- Reactive arthritis following culture-confirmed infections with bacterial enteric pathogens in Minnesota and Oregon: a population-based studyJ M Townes
Oregon Health and Science University, Mailcode L457, 3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Road, Portland, Oregon 97239 3098, USA
Ann Rheum Dis 67:1689-96. 2008..To describe the epidemiology and clinical spectrum of reactive arthritis (ReA) following culture-confirmed infection with bacterial enteric pathogens in a population-based study in the USA...
- Bone changes in early rheumatoid arthritisM J Green
Rheumatology Research Unit, University of Leeds, Leeds, LS1 3EX, UK
Best Pract Res Clin Rheumatol 15:105-23. 2001..The use of new biological agents could in future effectively prevent and treat rheumatoid bone disease...