Susan W Butterworth
Affiliation: Oregon Health and Science University
- Effect of motivational interviewing-based health coaching on employees' physical and mental health statusSusan Butterworth
School of Nursing, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, Oregon 97239, USA
J Occup Health Psychol 11:358-65. 2006..These findings suggest that MI-based health coaching is effective in improving both physical and mental health status in an occupational setting...
- Influencing patient adherence to treatment guidelinesSusan W Butterworth
Oregon Health and Science University School of Nursing, 3455 SW US Veterans Hospital Rd, Mail Code SN 4N, Portland, OR 97219, USA
J Manag Care Pharm 14:21-4. 2008..Motivation seems to be both the key element as well as the central puzzle in efforts to change behavior...
- The Healthy Ageing Model: health behaviour change for older adultsKathleen M Potempa
University of Michigan, School of Nursing, 400 North Ingalls, Suite 1320, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 0482, USA
Collegian 17:51-5. 2010..In conclusion, suggestions are offered for the clinical application and for further developing the model...
- Motivational interviewing-based health coaching as a chronic care interventionAriel Linden
Linden Consulting Group, Portland, OR, USA
J Eval Clin Pract 16:166-74. 2010..Specifically, measures that could be directly attributed to a health coaching intervention on chronic illness were assessed...
- Disease management interventions II: What else is in the black box?Ariel Linden
Linden Consulting Group, and School of Medicine, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, Oregon, USA
Dis Manag 9:73-85. 2006..Here, five more recently developed theory-based approaches are introduced, providing readers with up-to-date information in this area...