Elizabeth A Bower
Affiliation: Oregon Health and Science University
- Awareness of and participation in maintenance of professional certification: a prospective studyElizabeth A Bower
Department of Medicine, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, Oregon 97239 3098, USA
J Contin Educ Health Prof 27:164-72. 2007..The purposes of this study were to assess physicians' plans for participating in MOC and to identify influences on decisions to participate...
- Barriers to innovation in continuing medical educationElizabeth A Bower
Continuing Medical Education, Department of Medicine, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR 97239 3098, USA
J Contin Educ Health Prof 28:148-56. 2008..We undertook this analysis to determine whether physicians' preferences for CME are barriers to participation in innovative programs...
- Education to return nonpracticing physicians to clinical activity: a case study in physician reentryElizabeth A Bower
Division of Continuing Medical Education, and Department of Medicine, Oregon Health and Science University, 3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Road, Portland, OR 97239, USA
J Contin Educ Health Prof 30:89-94. 2010..The Divisions of Continuing Medical Education and Graduate Medical Education (GME), Oregon Health & Science University, collaborated with clinical departments to establish a physician reentry program...
- A comparison between physicians and demographically similar peers in accessing personal health careAndrea S Cedfeldt
Division of Graduate Medical Education, Department of Medicine, School of Medicine, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, USA
Acad Med 87:327-31. 2012..This study was designed to investigate residents' utilization of personal health care services and compare with those of demographically similar peers...
- Personal time off and residents' career satisfaction, attitudes and emotionsAndrea S Cedfeldt
Division of Graduate Medical Education, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, Oregon 97239, USA
Med Educ 44:977-84. 2010....