Affiliation: Open Society Institute
- Paradoxes in antiretroviral treatment for injecting drug users: access, adherence and structural barriers in Asia and the former Soviet UnionDaniel Wolfe
International Harm Reduction Development Program of the Open Society Institute, New York, NY 10019, United States
Int J Drug Policy 18:246-54. 2007....
- Treatment and care for injecting drug users with HIV infection: a review of barriers and ways forwardDaniel Wolfe
Open Society Institute, International Harm Reduction Development Program, New York, NY 10019, USA
Lancet 376:355-66. 2010....
- Human rights and HIV prevention, treatment, and care for people who inject drugs: key principles and research needsDaniel Wolfe
Open Society Foundations Public Health Program, International Harm Reduction Development Program, New York, NY, USA
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 55:S56-62. 2010..For IDU, protection of rights has particular urgency if universal access to HIV prevention and treatment is to become an achievable reality...
- Harm reduction and human rights: finding common causeJonathan Cohen
Law and Health Initiative, Open Society Institute Public Health Program, New York, New York, USA
AIDS 22:S93-4. 2008
- The International Narcotics Control Board and HIV/AIDSJoanne Csete
GMHC Treat Issues 21:4-7. 2007
- Progress or backsliding on HIV and illicit drugs in 2008?Joanne Csete
Canadian HIV AIDS Legal Network, Toronto, ON, Canada M5R 2A7
Lancet 371:1820-1. 2008