Ira M Lesser
Affiliation: Olive View-UCLA Medical Center
- Insured and non-insured depressed outpatients: how do they compare?Ira M Lesser
Department of Psychiatry, Harbor UCLA Medical Center, The Los Angeles Biomedical Research Institute, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Ann Clin Psychiatry 19:73-82. 2007....
- Ethnicity/race and outcome in the treatment of depression: results from STAR*DIra M Lesser
Department of Psychiatry, Harbor UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles Biomedical Research Institute at Harbor UCLA, 1000 W Carson Street, Torrance, CA 90509, USA
Med Care 45:1043-51. 2007....
- An open pilot study of the combination of escitalopram and bupropion-SR for outpatients with major depressive disorderAndrew F Leuchter
Department of Psychiatry and Biobehavioral Sciences, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, CA 90024 1759, USA
J Psychiatr Pract 14:271-80. 2008..This pilot study was conducted to evaluate this combination in the treatment of MDD in patients with chronic or recurrent MDD to estimate safety, tolerability, and remission rates...
- What predicts attrition in second step medication treatments for depression?: a STAR*D ReportDiane Warden
Department of Psychiatry, The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas, Dallas, TX 75390 9119, USA
Int J Neuropsychopharmacol 12:459-73. 2009..Focus on patients with attrition risk factors for medication augmentation or switch strategies may enhance retention and improve outcomes...
- Randomized comparison of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (escitalopram) monotherapy and antidepressant combination pharmacotherapy for major depressive disorder with melancholic features: a CO-MED reportWilliam V Bobo
Department of Psychiatry, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, TN, USA
J Affect Disord 133:467-76. 2011..The clinical effects of antidepressant combinations vs. monotherapy as initial treatment for major depression with melancholic features (MDD-MF) are unknown...
- Identifying risk for attrition during treatment for depressionDiane Warden
Department of Psychiatry, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas, 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX 75390 9119, USA
Psychother Psychosom 78:372-9. 2009..Understanding patients' ambivalence about treatment persistence may be useful in tailoring retention interventions for individual patients with major depressive disorder...
- Income and attrition in the treatment of depression: a STAR*D reportDiane Warden
Department of Psychiatry, The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas, Dallas, Texas 75390 9086, USA
Depress Anxiety 26:622-33. 2009..This report assessed whether attrition rates and predictors of attrition differed among depressed outpatients with different income levels...
- Effects of race and ethnicity on depression treatment outcomes: the CO-MED trialIra M Lesser
Department of Psychiatry, Harbor UCLA Medical Center, Torrance, CA, USA
Psychiatr Serv 62:1167-79. 2011....
- Characteristics of insured and noninsured outpatients with depression in STAR(*)DIra M Lesser
Harbor UCLA Medical Center, Box 8, 1000 West Carson Street, Torrance, California 90509, USA
Psychiatr Serv 56:995-1004. 2005....
- Ethnic differences in antidepressant response: a prospective multi-site clinical trialIra M Lesser
Department of Psychiatry, Harbor UCLA Medical Center and the Los Angeles Biomedical Research Institute, Torrance, California, USA
Depress Anxiety 27:56-62. 2010..Although depression is a highly prevalent condition that occurs in all ethnic groups, the influence of ethnicity on treatment response still remains unclear...