Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: Oklahoma State University
- Modulation of redox homeostasis under suboptimal conditions by Arabidopsis nudix hydrolase 7Niranjani Jambunathan
246 Noble Research Center, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, Oklahoma, USA
BMC Plant Biol 10:173. 2010..Secondly, we evaluate the biochemical and molecular consequences of increased NADH levels due to loss of function of AtNUDT7 in Arabidopsis...
- Analysis of Arabidopsis growth factor gene 1 (GFG1) encoding a nudix hydrolase during oxidative signalingNiranjani Jambunathan
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, 246 Noble Research Center, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK 74078, USA
Planta 224:1-11. 2006..Based on rapid transcriptional changes in response to various stresses, substrate specificity of the enzyme, and analysis of the knock out mutant, we propose that GFG1 is a key gene linking cellular metabolism and oxidative signaling...
- Analysis of oxidative signalling induced by ozone in Arabidopsis thalianaRamamurthy Mahalingam
Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK, USA
Plant Cell Environ 29:1357-71. 2006..Further, analysis of cis elements in the promoters of ozone-responsive genes also supports the view that phytohormones play a significant role in ozone-induced cell death...
- Phylogenetic and expression analysis of RNA-binding proteins with triple RNA recognition motifs in plantsLila Peal
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK, USA
Mol Cells 31:55-64. 2011..Identifying in vivo RNA targets of AtRBP45b will aid in determining the precise functional role of these proteins during oxidative signaling...
- Determination and detection of reactive oxygen species (ROS), lipid peroxidation, and electrolyte leakage in plantsNiranjani Jambunathan
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK 74078, USA
Methods Mol Biol 639:292-8. 2010..In this chapter, methods for determining total ROS and lipid peroxidation assay, histochemical staining techniques for superoxide and H(2)O(2) molecules are described...