Cyril R Clarke
Affiliation: Oklahoma State University
- Antimicrobial resistanceCyril R Clarke
Center for Veterinary Health Sciences, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK 74078, USA
Vet Clin North Am Small Anim Pract 36:987-1001, vi. 2006..To retard further emergence of resistance in small companion animals, it is imperative that surveillance programs be instituted to monitor development of resistance...
- Ocular penetration of oral doxycycline in the horseMargi A Gilmour
Veterinary Clinical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK, USA
Vet Ophthalmol 8:331-5. 2005..Blood, aqueous, and vitreous samples were collected on days 1 and 5. All samples were assayed for doxycycline concentrations. Aqueous and vitreous samples were also assayed for protein quantitation...
- Pharmacokinetics of acyclovir after single intravenous and oral administration to adult horsesBradford G Bentz
Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences, Center for Veterinary Health Sciences, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater 74078, USA
J Vet Intern Med 20:589-94. 2006..The results of this study do not support a therapeutic benefit for the oral administration of acyclovir up to doses of 20 mg/kg...
- Terbutaline pharmacokinetics in cows: preliminary dataMelanie J Boileau
Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences, Oklahoma State University Center for Veterinary Health Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, 1 BVMTH, Stillwater, Oklahoma 74078, USA
Can J Vet Res 71:70-3. 2007..6) min, and 6.93 (2.4) min, respectively. The results indicate that terbutaline is rapidly eliminated from the bloodstream after i.v. administration in cattle, falling below the assay's limit of detection 30 min after administration...
- Use of force plate analysis to compare the analgesic effects of intravenous administration of phenylbutazone and flunixin meglumine in horses with navicular syndromeRonald S Erkert
Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK 74078, USA
Am J Vet Res 66:284-8. 2005..To use force plate analysis to evaluate the analgesic efficacies of flunixin meglumine and phenylbutazone administered i.v. at typical clinical doses in horses with navicular syndrome...