Roberta K Oka
- Differences in nutrition status by body mass index in patients with peripheral artery diseaseRoberta K Oka
Department of Nursing, VA Palo Alto Health Care Systems, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA
J Vasc Nurs 30:77-87. 2012..Additionally, EAR was lower for specific nutrients than recommended. Further investigation is needed to examine the association between nutritional intake and nutrition-related deficits...
- Efficacy of optimal long-term management of multiple cardiovascular risk factors (CVD) on walking and quality of life in patients with peripheral artery disease (PAD): protocol for randomized controlled trialRoberta K Oka
Department of Veteran s Affairs, VA Palo Alto Health Care System, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA
Vasc Med 17:17-28. 2012..The purpose of this article is to provide a detailed description of the design and methods of VIGOR(2). Clinical Trial Registration - URL: http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00537225...
- Accuracy of peak VO2 assessments in career firefightersDana C Drew-Nord
Department of Community Health Systems, School of Nursing, University of California, 2 Koret Way, San Francisco, California 94143, USA
J Occup Med Toxicol 6:25. 2011..abstract:..
- Age, body mass index, and serum prostate-specific antigen correlate with bone loss in men with prostate cancer not receiving androgen deprivation therapyFrancisco A Conde
Department of Nursing, University of California, Los Angeles, School of Nursing, Los Angeles, California, USA
Urology 64:335-40. 2004..We sought to identify risk factors for osteoporosis in men with prostate cancer who have not received ADT to help determine which patients may need bone mineral density (BMD) testing prior to ADT...
- Statin therapy in heart failureMichael Pham
Division of Cardiovascular Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine and Cardiology Section, VA Palo Alto Health Care System, Palo Alto, California, USA
Curr Opin Lipidol 16:630-4. 2005..Mounting experimental and clinical evidence also suggest a potential benefit as well as theoretical harm of statin therapy in patients with heart failure...