Affiliation: Ohio University
- Incremental benefits of a daily report card intervention over time for youth with disruptive behaviorJulie Sarno Owens
Ohio University, Athens, OH 45710, USA
Behav Ther 43:848-61. 2012..Evidence-based guidelines for practical implementation of the DRC are discussed...
- The role of inattention and hyperactivity/impulsivity in the positive illusory biasJulie Sarno Owens
Department of Psychological Sciences, Purdue University, USA
J Consult Clin Psychol 71:680-91. 2003..Regression analyses suggested that positive illusory self-perceptions are associated with more severe hyperactivity/impulsivity, but not more severe inattention...
- Diagnostic utility of DSM-IV-TR symptoms in the prediction of DSM-IV-TR ADHD subtypes and ODDJ Owens
Department of Psychology, Ohio University, Athens 45701, USA
J Atten Disord 7:11-27; discussion 29. 2003....
- School-based mental health programming for children with inattentive and disruptive behavior problems: first-year treatment outcomeJulie Sarno Owens
Ohio University, OH 45701, USA
J Atten Disord 9:261-74. 2005..Feasibility and acceptability data have implications for transporting evidence-based treatments to community settings and for integrating mental health services into the culture of the school community...
- A critical review of self-perceptions and the positive illusory bias in children with ADHDJulie Sarno Owens
Ohio University, Porter Hall 200, Athens, OH 45701, USA
Clin Child Fam Psychol Rev 10:335-51. 2007..We conclude by discussing the implications of this work and providing recommendations for advancing research in this area...
- Science to practice in underserved communities: the effectiveness of school mental health programmingJulie Sarno Owens
Department of Psychology, Ohio University, USA
J Clin Child Adolesc Psychol 37:434-47. 2008..Results suggest that EBTs can retain their effectiveness when transported to a community context...
- Do boys with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder have positive illusory self-concepts?Betsy Hoza
Department of Psychological Sciences, Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana 47907 1364, USA
J Abnorm Psychol 111:268-78. 2002..Results are discussed in terms of prior literature on "positive illusions" in ADHD children...
- Clinically significant symptom change in children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: does it correspond with reliable improvement in functioning?Veronika Karpenko
Ohio University, Athens, OH 45701, USA
J Clin Psychol 65:76-93. 2009..The results have implications for the definition and measurement of CS change in child treatment-outcome studies...
- Effectiveness research in the context of school-based mental healthJulie Sarno Owens
Department of Psychology, Ohio University, Athens, Ohio, USA
Clin Child Fam Psychol Rev 7:195-209. 2004..E.S.S.] Program) that demonstrates real world application of our recommendations...