Affiliation: Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Use of levetiracetam to treat tics in children and adolescents with Tourette syndromeYasser Awaad
Department of Pediatrics, Oakwood Healthcare System, University of Michigan Medical School, 21031 Michigan Avenue, Dearborn, MI 48124, USA
Mov Disord 20:714-8. 2005..Levetiracetam may be useful in treating tics in children and adolescents. Given its established safety profile, levetiracetam is a candidate for evaluation in a well-controlled trial...
- Functional assessment following intrathecal baclofen therapy in children with spastic cerebral palsyYasser Awaad
Neurology Division, Movement Disorder Clinic, Children s Hospital of Michigan, Wayne State University, School of Medicine, Detroit, MI, USA
J Child Neurol 18:26-34. 2003..This study serves as a basis for high-level scientific studies of these effects...
- Performance and complications associated with the synchromed 10-ml infusion pump for intrathecal baclofen administration in childrenA Leland Albright
Department of Pediatric Neurosurgery, Children s Hospital of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
J Neurosurg 101:64-8. 2004....
- Clinical profile of oxcarbazepine-related angioneurotic edema: case report and reviewJames F Knudsen
Office of Drug Evaluation I, Division of Neurology Products, Food and Drug Administration, Silver Spring, Maryland 20993 0002, USA
Pediatr Neurol 37:134-7. 2007....
- Accidental overdosage of levetiracetam in two children caused no side effectsYasser Awaad
Epilepsy Behav 11:247. 2007