Suha Al Oballi Kridli
Affiliation: Oakland University
- Health beliefs and practices among Arab womenSuha Al Oballi Kridli
Oakland University, School of Nursing, 415 O Dowd Hall, Rochester, MI 48309 4401, USA
MCN Am J Matern Child Nurs 27:178-82. 2002..The information in this paper is derived from the author's experience as a researcher, as an Arab healthcare provider, and from the literature. Guidelines for nurses who provide care to Arab American women are also presented...
- Contraception in Jordan: a cultural and religious perspectiveS A Kridli
Oakland University School of Nursing, Rochester, MI, USA
Int Nurs Rev 48:144-51. 2001..Nursing implications discussed are conducting educational programmes, encouraging the participation of significant others and religious leaders, and using appropriate terminology when discussing contraception with Jordanian women...
- The epidemiology of diabetes and its risk factors among Chaldean AmericansSuha Al Oballi Kridli
Oakland University, School of Nursing, Rochester, USA
Ethn Dis 16:351-6. 2006..Approximately 32,000 Chaldean Americans now live in the Detroit Metropolitan area. Our objective was to estimate the prevalence of diabetes and glucose intolerance among Chaldean Americans in Detroit, Michigan...
- Jordanian married Muslim women's intentions to use oral contraceptivesS A Kridli
Oakland University, Rochester, MI 48309, USA
Int Nurs Rev 52:109-14. 2005..High fertility rates and moderate to low contraceptive use in the Arab Islamic countries, and Jordan in particular, are issues of international nursing importance...
- Health beliefs and practices of Muslim women during RamadanSuha Al Oballi Kridli
Oakland University, School of Nursing, Rochester, MI, USA
MCN Am J Matern Child Nurs 36:216-21; quiz 222-3. 2011....
- Jordanian Muslim women's intention to use oral contraceptivesSuha Al Oballi Kridli
Oakland University, Rochester, Michigan, School of Nursing, 48309 4401, USA
Res Theory Nurs Pract 18:345-56. 2004..Nursing implications and recommendations for future research are discussed...
- Establishing reliability and validity of an instrument measuring Jordanian Muslim women's contraceptive beliefsSuha Al Oballi Kridli
School of Nursing, Oakland University, Rochester, Michigan 48309, USA
Health Care Women Int 23:870-81. 2002..The known-group technique showed significant difference between past users and nonpast users of OCs. The predictive validity analysis showed that each scale contributed to the variability in the intention...
- The epidemiology of diabetes and its risk factors among Chaldean AmericansSuha Al-Oballi Kridli
Oakland University School of Nursing, Rochester, Michigan, USA
Ethn Dis 15:S1-30-1. 2005
- Health needs of Arab American women in MichiganSuha Al-Oballi Kridli
Mich Nurse 76:9, 14. 2003
- For the patient. Diabetes and its risk factors among Chaldean AmericansSuha Al-Oballi Kridli
Ethn Dis 16:588. 2006