Meng Dawn Cheng
Affiliation: Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Effects of nanophase materials (< or = 20 nm) on biological responsesMeng Dawn Cheng
Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, Tennessee 37831 2008, USA
J Environ Sci Health A Tox Hazard Subst Environ Eng 39:2691-705. 2004..Different cell lines, chemicals, and particle morphology can also be investigated using such a methodology...
- Particle generation by ultraviolet-laser ablation during surface decontaminationDoh Won Lee
Environmental Sciences Division, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, TN 37831 6038, USA
J Air Waste Manag Assoc 56:1591-8. 2006....
- Monitoring cellular responses of engine-emitted particles by using a direct air-cell interface deposition techniqueMeng Dawn Cheng
Environmental Sciences Division, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, PO Box 2008, MS 6038, Oak Ridge, TN 37831 6038, USA
Chemosphere 53:237-43. 2003..The findings indicate that GEP could induce the production of higher levels of chemokines (i.e., IL-8) than DEP did, implying that exposure to GEP could be a greater health risk than exposure to DEP...
- Probing emissions of military cargo aircraft: description of a joint field measurement Strategic Environmental Research and Development ProgramMeng Dawn Cheng
Environmental Sciences Division, Oak Ridge National Laboratory ORNL, Oak Ridge, TN 37831 6038, USA
J Air Waste Manag Assoc 58:787-96. 2008..Using carbon dioxide-normalized data we demonstrated that gas species measurements by extractive and remote sensing techniques agreed reasonably well...
- Intensity-modulated, stepped frequency cw lidar for distributed aerosol and hard target measurementsMarc L Simpson
Oak Ridge National Laboratory, P O Box 2008, Oak Ridge, Tennessee 37831, USA
Appl Opt 44:7210-7. 2005..Finally, results from laboratory measurements with a monostatic FM-cw lidar system with both hard targets and aerosols are discussed...
- Characterization of carbon-containing aerosolized drugs using laser-induced breakdown spectroscopyDibyendu Mukherjee
Environmental Sciences Division, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, Tennessee 37831, USA
Appl Spectrosc 62:554-62. 2008..Thus, the work demonstrated the utility and validity of LIBS in accurate on-line identification of drug powders during real-time manufacturing processes...