Affiliation: Northwestern University
- Waiting to be born: the ethical implications of the generation of "NUBorn" and "NUAge" mice from pre-pubertal ovarian tissueLaurie Zoloth
Northwestern University, Center for Bioethics, Science and Society, 676 St Clair Street, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
Am J Bioeth 8:21-9. 2008..What are the implications for society if women could store ovarian tissue as a way of stopping the biological clock? What are the moral possibilities and challenges if eggs can be produced in large quantities from a stored ovarian tissue?..
- Yearning for the long lost home: the Lemba and Jewish narrative of genetic returnLaurie Zoloth
Center for Genetic Medicine, Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine, Suite 624, 750 North Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
Dev World Bioeth 3:128-32. 2003..This commentary examines the relationship between genetics and Jewish identity. It focuses especially on the use of Y-chromosome testing to map the genealogies of the Lemba in southern Africa...
- Pathways toward the future: points to consider for oncofertility oversightSarah B Rodriguez
Medical Humanities Bioethics Program, Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL, USA
J Cancer Surviv 7:140-5. 2013..Because of the emerging status of oncofertility, these issues are ones that need continued discussion and clarification, prompting our call for an oversight mechanism to provide guidance for how this technology should proceed...
- Go and tend the earth: a Jewish view on an enhanced worldLaurie Zoloth
Center for Genetic Medicine, Northwestern University, The Feinberg School of Medicine, USA
J Law Med Ethics 36:10-25, 3. 2008..Knowing, naming, and acting to change is not only a narrative of faith traditions; it is a narrative of biological science as well...
- Fertility preservation and adolescent cancer patients: lessons from adult survivors of childhood cancer and their parentsCarrie L Nieman
University of Illinois, Chicago, USA
Cancer Treat Res 138:201-17. 2007
- Like/as: metaphor and meaning in bioethics narrativeLaurie Zoloth
Am J Bioeth 8:W3-5. 2008
- Today's research, tomorrows cures: the ethical implications of oncofertilityLeilah E Backhus
University of Chicago, USA
Cancer Treat Res 138:163-79. 2007
- The bodily incorporation of mechanical devices: ethical and religious issues (part 2)Courtney S Campbell
Department of Philosophy, Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon, USA
Camb Q Healthc Ethics 16:268-80. 2007
- Reasonable magic and the nature of alchemy: Jewish reflections on human embryonic stem cell researchLaurie Zoloth
College of Humanities, San Francisco State University, CA, USA
Kennedy Inst Ethics J 12:65-93. 2002....
- Stem cell research: a target article collection: Part I--Jordan's banks, a view from the first years of human embryonic stem cell researchLaurie Zoloth
San Francisco State University, CA, USA
Am J Bioeth 2:3-11, 30. 2002....
- Keeping company: ethics and the talk in the commonsLaurie Zoloth
Program in Jewish Studies, San Francisco State University, USA
Camb Q Healthc Ethics 11:52-60. 2002