Affiliation: Northwestern University
- Infarct healing is a dynamic process following acute myocardial infarctionSean D Pokorney
Department of Medicine, Division of Cardiology, Bluhm Cardiovascular Institute, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern Memorial Hospital, 676 Saint Clair St, Suite 600, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 14:62. 2012..Infarct size, as determined by cardiovascular magnetic resonance (CMR), decreases over time. The amount, rate, and duration of infarct healing are unknown...
- Infarct size by contrast enhanced cardiac magnetic resonance is a stronger predictor of outcomes than left ventricular ejection fraction or end-systolic volume index: prospective cohort studyE Wu
Feinberg Cardiovascular Research Institute, Division of Cardiology, Department of Medicine, Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, 201 East Huron, Galter 10 240, Chicago, IL 60611 2908, USA
Heart 94:730-6. 2008..We sought to assess the relative impact of infarct size, EF and ESVI on clinical outcomes and left ventricular (LV) remodelling...
- The use of contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging to identify reversible myocardial dysfunctionR J Kim
Feinberg Cardiovascular Research Institute, and Department of Medicine, Northwestern University Medical School, Chicago, IL 60611 3008, USA
N Engl J Med 343:1445-53. 2000..We hypothesized that the results of contrast-enhanced MRI can be used to predict whether regions of abnormal ventricular contraction will improve after revascularization in patients with coronary artery disease...
- Visualisation of presence, location, and transmural extent of healed Q-wave and non-Q-wave myocardial infarctionE Wu
Department of Medicine, Feinberg Cardiovascular Research Institute, Northwestern University Medical School, Chicago, IL 60611-3008, USA
Lancet 357:21-8. 2001..INTERPRETATION: The presence, location, and transmural extent of healed Q-wave and non-Q-wave myocardial infarction can be accurately determined by contrast-enhanced MRI...
- An improved MR imaging technique for the visualization of myocardial infarctionO P Simonetti
Siemens Medical Systems, 448 E Ontario St, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
Radiology 218:215-23. 2001....
- Safety and feasibility of adjunctive regadenoson injection at peak exercise during exercise myocardial perfusion imaging: The Both Exercise and Regadenoson Stress Test (BERST) trialM I Ross
Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL, USA
J Nucl Cardiol 20:197-204. 2013..The data existing in the literature regarding the safety of using regadenoson with symptom-limited exercise are limited, which motivated the authors to undertake this randomized study...
- Visualization of discrete microinfarction after percutaneous coronary intervention associated with mild creatine kinase-MB elevationM J Ricciardi
Feinberg Cardiovascular Institute and the Department of Medicine, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL, USA
Circulation 103:2780-3. 2001..Mild elevation of CK-MB after percutaneous coronary intervention is the result of discrete microinfarction...