David S Oyer
Affiliation: Northwestern University
- Ease of use and preference of a new versus widely available prefilled insulin pen assessed by people with diabetes, physicians and nursesDavid Oyer
Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine, 211 East Chicago Avenue, Suite 1050, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
Expert Opin Drug Deliv 8:1259-69. 2011..This multi-centre, crossover usability study evaluated the perceptions of, and preference for, FT versus another widely used prefilled pen, SoloStar® (SS; Sanofi, Paris, France), by people with diabetes and healthcare professionals...
- Empowering people with diabetes: improving perceptions and outcomes with technical advances in insulin pensDavid Oyer
Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
Postgrad Med 124:110-20. 2012..This article reviews recent developments in prefilled insulin pens that may assist health care professionals when considering insulin-delivery devices to recommend to their patients...
- How to manage steroid diabetes in the patient with cancerDavid S Oyer
Division of Endocrinology, Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, Chicago, Illinois, USA
J Support Oncol 4:479-83. 2006
- A(1c) control in a primary care setting: self-titrating an insulin analog pre-mix (INITIATEplus trial)David S Oyer
Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL, USA
Am J Med 122:1043-9. 2009....
- Efficacy and tolerability of self-titrated biphasic insulin aspart 70/30 in patients aged >65 years with type 2 diabetes: an exploratory post hoc subanalysis of the INITIATEplus trialDavid S Oyer
Associates in Internal Medicine, Chicago, Illinois 60611, USA
Clin Ther 33:874-83. 2011....
- Quantitative assessment of diabetic peripheral neuropathy with use of the clanging tuning fork testDavid S Oyer
Department of Clinical Medicine, Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, Chicago, Illinois, USA
Endocr Pract 13:5-10. 2007..07 (10 g) Semmes-Weinstein monofilament test...