Suzan S Mazor
Affiliation: Northwestern University
- Teaching Spanish to pediatric emergency physicians: effects on patient satisfactionSuzan S Mazor
Division of Emergency Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, Children s Memorial Hospital, 2300 Children s Plaza, Box 62, Chicago, IL 60614, USA
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 156:693-5. 2002..Language barriers are known to negatively affect patient satisfaction...
- Interpretation of traumatic lumbar punctures: who can go home?Suzan S Mazor
Children s Memorial Hospital, Department of Pediatrics, Division of Emergency Medicine, Chicago, Illinois, USA
Pediatrics 111:525-8. 2003....
- Compliance with poison center fomepizole recommendations is suboptimal in cases of toxic alcohol poisoningMark B Mycyk
Department of Emergency Medicine, Northwestern University, Chicago, Illinois 60611, USA
Am J Ther 13:485-9. 2006..Despite its ease of administration, fomepizole is used less frequently than recommended by poison center staff. Delays to antidote administration occurred more commonly in cases where the poison center gave a choice in antidotal therapy...
- Pediatric tramadol ingestion resulting in seizurelike activity: a case seriesSuzan S Mazor
Department of Pediatrics, Emergency Medicine, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA, USA
Pediatr Emerg Care 24:380-1. 2008..Tramadol poisoning should be considered in the differential diagnosis of dystonia and seizures...
- Toddler with seizures due to ingesting camphor at an Indian celebrationErica A Michiels
Division of Emergency Medicine, Seattle Children s Hospital, 4800 Sand PointWay NE B5520, Seattle, WA 98105, USA
Pediatr Emerg Care 26:574-5. 2010..Health care professionals should be aware of this unique and culturally specific source of potential camphor toxicity...
- Comment: Rhabdomyolysis and acute renal failure following an ethanol and diphenhydramine overdoseMark B Mycyk
Ann Pharmacother 37:1345; author reply 1345-6. 2003