Andrew P Mazar
Affiliation: Northwestern University
- Expression of uPAR in tumor-associated stromal cells is associated with colorectal cancer patient prognosis: a TMA studyMartin C Boonstra
Department of Surgery, Leiden University Medical Center, Albinusdreef 2, 2300 RC Leiden, The Netherlands
BMC Cancer 14:269. 2014..This study compares the association of uPAR expression in both colorectal tumor-associated stromal cells and neoplastic cells with clinico-pathological characteristics and patient survival using tissue micro arrays (TMA)...
- Development of novel therapeutics targeting the urokinase plasminogen activator receptor (uPAR) and their translation toward the clinicAndrew P Mazar
Molecular Biosciences, Northwestern University, Evanston, IL 60208, USA
Curr Pharm Des 17:1970-8. 2011..This review will discuss some of the pitfalls that have delayed progress on uPAR-targeted interventions and will summarize recent progress in the development of uPAR-targeted therapeutics...
- The many spaces of uPAR: delivery of theranostic agents and nanobins to multiple tumor compartments through a single targetTHOMAS V O'HALLORAN
Robert H Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center, Northwestern University 2145 Sheridan Rd, Evanston, IL 60208, USA
Theranostics 3:496-506. 2013..This review will highlight some of these new discoveries and the new uPA system-based therapeutic approaches that have arisen from them. ..
- Nano-encapsulation of arsenic trioxide enhances efficacy against murine lymphoma model while minimizing its impact on ovarian reserve in vitro and in vivoRichard W Ahn
Department of Chemistry, Chemistry of Life Processes Institute, Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois, United States of America
PLoS ONE 8:e58491. 2013....
- Copper chelation enhances antitumor efficacy and systemic delivery of oncolytic HSVJi Young Yoo
Dardinger Laboratory for Neuro oncology and Neurosciences, Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois, USA
Clin Cancer Res 18:4931-41. 2012..Here, we tested whether copper inhibits oHSV infection and replication and whether copper chelation would augment therapeutic efficacy of oHSV...