Andrew W Hoel
Affiliation: Northwestern University
- Transitions of care and long-term surveillance after vascular surgeryAndrew W Hoel
Division of Vascular Surgery, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, 676 N St Clair Street, Suite 650, Chicago, Il 60611 Electronic address
Semin Vasc Surg 28:134-40. 2015..The purpose of this review is to provide a contemporary perspective of transitions of care at discharge and long-term surveillance recommendations after vascular surgery interventions. ..
- Variation in smoking cessation after vascular operationsAndrew W Hoel
Division of Vascular Surgery, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, NH 60611, USA
J Vasc Surg 57:1338-44; quiz 1344.e1-4. 2013..The purpose of this study was to examine smoking cessation rates after vascular procedures and delineate factors predictive of postoperative smoking cessation...
- Aneurysmal disease: thoracic aortaAndrew W Hoel
Division of Vascular Surgery, Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
Surg Clin North Am 93:893-910, ix. 2013..Specifically discussed are treatment advances arising from the development of endovascular technology. ..
- Under-representation of women and ethnic minorities in vascular surgery randomized controlled trialsAndrew W Hoel
Division of Vascular Surgery, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, Mass 02115, USA
J Vasc Surg 50:349-54. 2009..This study describes the reporting of gender and ethnicity data in vascular surgery RCTs and analyzes whether these studies adequately represent our diverse patient population...
- Outcomes of Thoracic Endovascular Aortic Repair and Subclavian Revascularization TechniquesKimberly C Zamor
Division of Vascular Surgery, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL Division of General Surgery, Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA
J Am Coll Surg 221:93-100. 2015..The purpose of this study was to compare outcomes of LSA coverage during TEVAR and revascularization techniques...
- A comparison of results with eversion versus conventional carotid endarterectomy from the Vascular Quality Initiative and the Mid-America Vascular Study GroupJoseph R Schneider
Vascular Surgery and Interventional Radiology Partners of Cadence Physician Group, a part of Northwestern Medicine, Winfield and Geneva, Ill Division of Vascular Surgery, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, Ill Electronic address
J Vasc Surg 61:1216-22. 2015..Previous studies report conflicting results with respect to outcomes for ECEA and CCEA. We compared patient characteristics and outcomes for ECEA and CCEA...