Annette M Gonzalez
Affiliation: Northwestern University
- Integrin cross-talk in endothelial cells is regulated by protein kinase A and protein phosphatase 1Annette M Gonzalez
Department of Cell and Molecular Biology, The Feinberg School of Medicine at Northwestern University, Chicago, Illinois 60611, USA
J Biol Chem 283:31849-60. 2008..These results indicate a novel mechanism by which beta1 integrin negatively modulates alphavbeta3 integrin-ligand binding via activation of PKA and inhibition of PP1 activity...
- Transdominant regulation of integrin function: mechanisms of crosstalkAnnette M Gonzalez
Department of Cell and Molecular Biology, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
Cell Signal 22:578-83. 2010..We conclude with a discussion of how integrin crosstalk impacts the interpretation of integrin inhibitor and knockdown studies in both the laboratory and clinical setting...
- Complex interactions between the laminin alpha 4 subunit and integrins regulate endothelial cell behavior in vitro and angiogenesis in vivoAnnette M Gonzalez
Department of Cell and Molecular Biology, The Feinberg School of Medicine at Northwestern University, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 99:16075-80. 2002..We propose a model based on these data that reconcile apparent discrepancies in the recent literature with regard to the role of the alphavbeta3 integrin in angiogenesis...
- Recruitment of vimentin to the cell surface by beta3 integrin and plectin mediates adhesion strengthRamona Bhattacharya
Department of Cell and Molecular Biology, Northwestern University Medical School, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
J Cell Sci 122:1390-400. 2009..These differences require an intact vimentin network. Therefore, vimentin IF recruitment to the cell surface is tightly regulated and modulates the strength of adhesion of cells to their substrate...
- Integrin-Laminin Interactions in Endothelial CellsAnnette Gonzalez; Fiscal Year: 2007..abstract_text> ..