Steven L Flamm
Affiliation: Northwestern University
- Boceprevir with peginterferon alfa-2a-ribavirin is effective for previously treated chronic hepatitis C genotype 1 infectionSteven L Flamm
Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Northwestern Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol 11:81-87.e4; quiz e5. 2013..We assessed SVR with boceprevir plus peginterferon alfa-2a-ribavirin (PEG2a/R) in patients with identical study entry criteria...
- Chronic hepatitis C virus infectionSteven L Flamm
Department of Medicine, Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, Chicago, Ill 60611, USA
JAMA 289:2413-7. 2003
- Granulomatous liver diseaseSteven L Flamm
Division of Hepatology, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
Clin Liver Dis 16:387-96. 2012..Treatment involves therapy of the underlying cause of the disease associated with the development of the granulomatous hepatitis...
- Hemodynamic evaluation before liver transplantation: insights into the portal hypertensive syndromeAndres T Blei
Division of Hepatology, Department of Medicine, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
J Clin Gastroenterol 41:S323-9. 2007..A lower sensitivity of noninvasive screening tools for the detection of coronary atherosclerosis is likely the result of the interaction of the hyperdynamic circulation with the performance of these tests...
- Predictive value of stress myocardial perfusion imaging in liver transplant candidatesCharles J Davidson
Department of Medicine, Division of Cardiology, Northwestern University Medical School, Chicago, Illinois 60611, USA
Am J Cardiol 89:359-60. 2002
- Fundal variceal bleeding after correction of portal hypertension in patients with cirrhosisMary E Rinella
Northwestern University Medical School, Division of Hepatology, Chicago, Illinois 60611, USA
Gastrointest Endosc 58:122-7. 2003..Selective catheterization of the splenic vein is often needed to document its presence. To tailor effective therapy, accurate recognition of this collateral and its hemodynamic features are essential...
- Hepatocellular carcinomaJoseph Ahn
Section of Gastroenterology, Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Feinberg School of Medicine at Northwestern University, USA
Dis Mon 50:556-73. 2004