Affiliation: Northwestern University
- Expression profiling of nuclear receptors identifies key roles of NR4A subfamily in uterine fibroidsHanwei Yin
Division of Reproductive Biology Research, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
Mol Endocrinol 27:726-40. 2013..Together, our results implicate several NRs including the NR4A subfamily in leiomyoma etiology and identify NR4As as potential therapeutic targets for treating fibrotic diseases...
- A peek into the complex realm of histone phosphorylationTaraswi Banerjee
Division of Reproductive Biology Research, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Hormone Action and Signal Transduction Program, Robert H Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, Illinois 60611, USA
Mol Cell Biol 31:4858-73. 2011....
- Chromatin binding of SRp20 and ASF/SF2 and dissociation from mitotic chromosomes is modulated by histone H3 serine 10 phosphorylationRebecca J Loomis
Division of Reproductive Biology Research, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
Mol Cell 33:450-61. 2009..These findings underscore the evolving role of histone H3 phosphorylation and demonstrate a direct, functional, and histone-modification-regulated association of SRp20 and ASF/SF2 with chromatin...
- Regulatory Mechanisms in Transcriptional SignalingDebabrata Chakravarti; Fiscal Year: 2007..The information stemming from the proposed studies should not only provide a better understanding of transcription and hormone signaling but may also be useful in targeted drug development to treat human diseases. ..
- REGULATION OF CBP/P300 IN NUCLEAR RECEPTOR FUNCTIONDebabrata Chakravarti; Fiscal Year: 2004..abstract_text> ..
- Role of a Novel THAP-Family Protein in Transcription and Cancer Cell FunctionDebabrata Chakravarti; Fiscal Year: 2010..The proposed studies will greatly advance our knowledge of cancer progression and metastasis, and may provide a molecular target for therapeutic intervention. ..