Affiliation: Northwestern University
- Expression Profiling of Nuclear Receptors Identifies Key Roles of NR4A Subfamily in Uterine FibroidsHanwei Yin
Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, 303 E Superior Street, Lurie 4 119, Chicago, Illinois 60611
Mol Endocrinol 27:726-40. 2013..Together, our results implicate several NRs including the NR4A subfamily in leiomyoma etiology and identify NR4As as potential therapeutic targets for treating fibrotic diseases...
- A peek into the complex realm of histone phosphorylationTaraswi Banerjee
Division of Reproductive Biology Research, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Hormone Action and Signal Transduction Program, Robert H Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, Illinois 60611, USA
Mol Cell Biol 31:4858-73. 2011....
- Chromatin binding of SRp20 and ASF/SF2 and dissociation from mitotic chromosomes is modulated by histone H3 serine 10 phosphorylationRebecca J Loomis
Division of Reproductive Biology Research, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
Mol Cell 33:450-61. 2009..These findings underscore the evolving role of histone H3 phosphorylation and demonstrate a direct, functional, and histone-modification-regulated association of SRp20 and ASF/SF2 with chromatin...
- Regulatory Mechanisms in Transcriptional SignalingDebabrata Chakravarti; Fiscal Year: 2007..The information stemming from the proposed studies should not only provide a better understanding of transcription and hormone signaling but may also be useful in targeted drug development to treat human diseases. ..
- REGULATION OF CBP/P300 IN NUCLEAR RECEPTOR FUNCTIONDebabrata Chakravarti; Fiscal Year: 2004..abstract_text> ..
- Role of a Novel THAP-Family Protein in Transcription and Cancer Cell FunctionDebabrata Chakravarti; Fiscal Year: 2010..The proposed studies will greatly advance our knowledge of cancer progression and metastasis, and may provide a molecular target for therapeutic intervention. ..