Affiliation: Northern Arizona University
- Reliability and normative values for the foot mobility magnitude: a composite measure of vertical and medial-lateral mobility of the midfootThomas G McPoil
Gait Research Laboratory, Program in Physical Therapy, Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, Arizona, USA
J Foot Ankle Res 2:6. 2009..A study was conducted to determine the reliability and minimal detectable change for a new composite measure of the vertical and medial-lateral mobility of the midfoot called the foot mobility magnitude...
- A comprehensive joint replacement program for total knee arthroplasty: a descriptive studyJon R Cook
Department of Rehabilitation Sciences, Verde Valley Medical Center, 269 S Candy Lane, Cottonwood, AZ, USA
BMC Musculoskelet Disord 9:154. 2008..The purpose of this study was to describe a TKA program - the Joint Replacement Program (JRP) - and report post-surgical outcomes...
- Safety of strength training in premenopausal women: musculoskeletal injuries from a two-year randomized trialMeghan Warren
Department of Physical Therapy and Athletic Training Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, Arizona 86011, USA
Am J Health Promot 23:309-14. 2009..2 injuries that limited usual activities for a day per 1000 strength training sessions among men and women. The analysis herein explores the incidence rates of musculoskeletal injuries from strength training in women...
- Strength training effects on bone mineral content and density in premenopausal womenMeghan Warren
Department of Physical Therapy and Athletic Training, Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, AZ, USA
Med Sci Sports Exerc 40:1282-8. 2008....
- Variations in foot posture and mobility between individuals with patellofemoral pain and those in a control groupThomas G McPoil
The Laboratory for Foot and Ankle Research, Department of Physical Therapy and Athletic Training, Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, AZ, USA
J Am Podiatr Med Assoc 101:289-96. 2011..We sought to determine whether foot posture and foot mobility were increased in individuals with patellofemoral pain syndrome compared with individuals in a control group...
- Health-related fitness in children and adolescentsKathleen J Ganley
Department of Physical Therapy and Athletic Training, Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, Arizona, USA
Pediatr Phys Ther 23:208-20. 2011..The purposes of this article were to review components, measurement methods, and consequences of physical fitness, and to summarize evidence-based activity recommendations for youth...