ELISE F MASUR
Affiliation: Northern Illinois University
- Maternal responsive and directive behaviours and utterances as predictors of children's lexical developmentElise Frank Masur
Department of Psychology, Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, IL 60105, USA
J Child Lang 32:63-91. 2005..During the final period, mothers' behavioural and verbal responsiveness and behavioural supportive directiveness positively predicted and their verbal intrusive directiveness negatively predicted children's lexical growth...
- Maternal labelling of novel and familiar objects: implications for children's development of lexical constraintsE F Masur
Department of Psychology, Northern Illinois University, DeKalb 60115, USA
J Child Lang 24:427-39. 1997....
- Mothers' and infants' responses to their partners' spontaneous action and vocal/verbal imitationElise Frank Masur
Department of Psychology, Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, IL 60115, USA
Infant Behav Dev 31:704-15. 2008....
- Characteristics of maternal verbal style: responsiveness and directiveness in two natural contextsValerie Flynn
J Child Lang 34:519-43. 2007....
- Infants' and Mothers' Responses to being ImitatedELISE MASUR; Fiscal Year: 2007..Infants' responses to being imitated also merit examination as potential indicators of their recognition of being imitated, a process proposed as a precursor to children's development of a theory of mind. ..