Affiliation: North Carolina
- On point. Reducing sharps injuries in the ES departmentGina Pugliese
Premier Inc s Safety Institute, Oakbrook, Ill, USA
Health Facil Manage 17:35-9. 2004
- Injection practices among clinicians in United States health care settingsGina Pugliese
Premier Safety Institute, Premier healthcare alliance, 13034 Ballantyne Corporate Place, Charlotte, NC 28277, USA
Am J Infect Control 38:789-98. 2010..This study examined the injection practices of health care providers to identify trends and target opportunities for education on safe practices...
- Staying sharp. Keeping abreast of needlestick injury rules and regulationsGina Pugliese
Premier Safety Institute, Oakbrook, Ill, USA
Mater Manag Health Care 11:12-7. 2002
- Home study program. Can we build a safer OR?Gina Pugliese
Safety Institute, Premier, Inc, Oakbrook, Ill, USA
AORN J 79:764-79; quiz 780-2, 785-6. 2004..THIS ARTICLE discusses the types of errors being made and the organizations that are working to redesign the health care system to make it easier to do the job more safely and more difficult to make a mistake...
- Organizational and environmental factors that affect worker health and safety and patient outcomesTammy Lundstrom
Detroit Medical Center, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI, USA
Am J Infect Control 30:93-106. 2002..Characteristics of selected magnet hospitals are reviewed as one model for improving patient and worker outcomes...